Thursday, May 06, 2010

Life.

I admit...there are many days when I get overwhelmed by "stuff". Stresses, worries, unexpected situations & circumstances. As much as I would love to say that I always give my worries over to God...sometimes they get the better of me & I take it upon myself to get frustrated, overwhelmed & unsure about my purpose. However, it's moments like the pictures below that truly remind me that God never gives us more than we can handle & he gives me moments like these to remind me how much he loves me. He has blessed me with such love. Such grace. Such encouragement. Such moments like these to remind me what is truly important, lasting & a huge part of who I am. Glimpses of love. Moments of pure adoration & appreciation for life. I love them to pieces. :-)





2 comments:

The Mangin Family said...

Staci- the pics with Tim are really awesome. They would totally be framed in my house (well, with Eric and my kids, not yours- creepy!) I'm glad you captured such a cool, special time!

Staci Landis said...

Thanks. :-) I'd hate for you to see my walls right now...um, bare? Yikes. I have been so indecisive with prints lately that I've given up (for the time being) haha. I have a whole lot printed...but have been wanting to do all canvas...so we'll see. :-)