Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!


It's EXTREMELY hard to believe that I haven't taken my camera out of it's case for at least 2-3 weeks. WOW. Makenzie got a point & shoot camera for Christmas from Tim's parent's...so she's brought that along to a few places, but I've just been soaking in every moment & doing so without my camera. Sometimes when we get used to doing things a certain way (such as taking pictures of events & happenings from start to finish) we truly MISS so much. Yes, with a camera, we capture so much...but I personally can over do the camera thing with my own family & forget to give it a rest. It was hard not to have lots of pictures from this Christmas...but, what a relaxing, memorable time this Christmas has been. To experience it without being behind the camera. It definitely feels so different. Not that I prefer one over the other...but it was wonderful to step out of my comfort zone of leaving the camera put away. I'm sure my children loved it the most. :-) Every exciting moment wasn't followed by a "hey, look over here".


Anyway, since I don't have any blog worthy pictures to share of our Christmas, I thought I'd share a few Christmas pictures of our children that I took this year. My cards are coming. I just took a while in working on my own Christmas stuff to ensure clients got all of their cards & orders. And, I honestly do not have my address book any more (it was in our storage) so I'm only sending to those who I have an address for or to those who have sent them to us; hence having their address! Enjoy some pics of our cuties. :-)















I absolutely love little Amara in this one. With her little feet...standing on her tip toes. :-)










































Love these kiddos. They were so much fun this afternoon. They did such a good job just being themselves. It wasn't a struggle in the least! :-)








1 comment:

Liz said...

What wonderful holiday pictures! Love the lollipops! You have beautiful kiddos :)