Friday, June 12, 2009

I love this girl...

Makenzie. Those who know me...know that I can talk and talk and talk. But, when it comes to Makenzie...I sometimes have a hard time describing this girl! She's just so much of everything...that it's hard to pin point my favorite trait in her. :-) She's just so dramatic, silly and just a tad stubborn. :-)

Today, we had a beautiful day...so I put something cute on Makenzie and out we went for some pics. I'm going to do her 7 year photos in a few weeks...so I am looking forward to that. For now...we just had some fun. :-)









2 comments:

Matt & Steff said...

I can't believe how old she looks....she's so mature & just....different from the little sweet young makenzie i knew before!!!!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Wow, I haven't visited your family blog lately since I see all the pix in FB anyway :) I love your daughter too! She's sooo pretty!! Better have Tim invest on a shotgun soon--haha :)