Monday, March 02, 2009

Words from a 2 year old...

Okay, us moms...we ALL have days when we feel like there is childhood turmoil at every turn! Screaming, crying, whining, whining and whining. Sometimes, I let out an occasional..."You kids are driving me nuts!!!". (yes, guilty as charged!) Well, today, I was having one of those mornings. I'm trying to get laundry done, bags packed up for an overnight hotel stay, kids all ready, myself all ready...when I was finally was at the top of my patience level for the day and had a moment of being driven nuts...and said, "You kids are driving me nuts!!!" I was quickly confronted by an adorable, naked toddler, who happened to be eating a pop tart and had crumbs all over her face as well as a big red ring of the inside of a pop tart all around her mouth.

She looked at me and said, "I'm not a nut. You're a nut. And I'm going to eat you."

She sure told me. And, boy is she wise beyond her whole 2 years of age. :-)

Below is a picture I took of a picture I saw once. It looks much like me on many days...haha. But, in all my teasing...I wouldn't trade any of it for anything! :-)
Photobucket

No comments: