Saturday, March 07, 2009

Knock, Knock Jokes...

Amara is always coming up with silly things. She is so funny! And she repeats many things that the older kids say...but sometimes re-arranges them to suit her little understanding.

This morning as she was sitting on the potty, she says to me:

"Knock, knock." I say: "Who's there?" She says: "Orange" so I say, "Orange, who?" And she gives me this huge grin and says..."Banana".

She almost understands the joke...remember...you say banana several times THEN you say "Orange you glad I didn't say banana again??" Ha-ha.

She is the silliest little girl and she's such a little peanut. She truly adds more silliness and fun to our family...if you can imagine we need any more. haha. We have quite the line up of comedians. :-)

Just a cute pic of Amara...I honestly never tire of taking pictures of my children. I could do a photo session a week if I had the time! :-)
Photobucket

No comments: