Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Family Birthday Dinner

I thought I took more pictures of our dinner with my family...but I didn't. So, here are a few more. We had a great time hanging out! Madelyn spent the night with us. We had fun!

Before everyone came over, I took a few pics of Makenzie wearing her Birthday Girl tshirt. :-) It is so cute. I have one for Amara, too, when it's her bday! :-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

How cute...sporting her "edge" bracelet from the waterpark...she wanted to leave it on for a few days. :-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Amara, Carson & Madden...the three little rascals. :-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how Madden got right in there to help her blow out her candles! :-)
Photobucket

Madden sneaking a finger lick of frosting. Gotta love homemade cake! It's our favorite!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

John and Michelle said...

Staci, you are so talented! I love your pictures! I hope all is well with you and your family. We miss you!