Friday, February 27, 2009

Valentine's Day...A bit of a late post. :-)

I love Valentine's Day. So, I always make a big deal about it. Mainly, because I love to let the kids know that this is a day to show each other how much we love each other...and that we should do so every day! :-) I always make a nice meal for all of us, have some sort of dessert and some yummy valentines treats to share. :-) Per Tim's request, I made stuffed shells (YUM!) with garlic bread and then the girls and I made a heart shaped cake complete with delicious frosting & sprinkles. :-) We had candy hearts and lollipops for the kids treats. I always make sure I pick up some valentine plates, cups & napkins to eat from. The kids love to decorate for any occasion, so a few packs of cheap supplies always is a hit! :-) We had a great time sharing our love and Tim and I celebrated the following evening, thanks to my sis Amy & Andy watching the kids.

Just being cheesy with the candy hearts...but they were yummy!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eating! (She had a bad cold & wasn't feeling the best. -( ...but she still had fun!)
Photobucket

Yummy cake!!
Photobucket

It didn't take long for this to be gone. :-)
Photobucket

I love this picture because look how dirty Makenzie's face is!!! LOL!
Photobucket

Amara's Dora valentine...She wouldn't let go of them for days!!!
Photobucket

No comments: