Sunday, February 15, 2009

Makenzie :: Just some winter fun...

{I Posted The Same Pics on My Photography Blog As Well...so I apologize for the sideways photos...they are resized for my business blog. You can see them better at www.stacilphotographytheblog.com. Thanks!!!}
I enjoy being busy with work & I enjoy some down time, too. :-) When I have down time, I do like to keep busy shooting...so what better way to do so than to do mini-sessions with my own children?!?! Plus, I am still investigating different locations to do sessions this spring/summer. I really like this location I found right down the road from us. It's an old, abandoned one room school house. I had my eye on it this fall, but never had a chance to go over there and take a look around. I loved it! The actual school room is boarded shut, but there is a open porch on the front. The outside of it is really neat, too...but I'll wait until the snow melts to go back there. :-)

Makenzie is a very versatile subject. She's very good at following directions...even on a FREEZING cold day. :-) Here are some of the pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

MARGARETE said...

Beautiful pictures. I found your blog through the Emrs, The Millers, (attend the same church as C & J Miller)
Have a great week.
Margarete

Staci L. Photography said...

Thank you! :-)