Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Amara Mae...Our Little Girl

This past Saturday, we had a beautiful day here in the Great North! :-) Tim had taken the older two to the movie "Hotel for Dogs", which they really loved! Although, Tim said that there is a sad part in the movie and he looked over at Madden and he had a big tear running down his face...and then snuggled close to Tim and said he didn't like movie theatres anymore. :-( But, he made it through and had fun on a Daddy date with his big sis!


So, Amara and I stayed at home and we played out in the snow for a little while...and when I realized just how beautiful it was...I ran her in...got her dressed in this adorable sweater I purchased for her (with high hopes of getting the opportunity to take her pictures in it!) and we had a mini-photo session. She is really starting to love the camera a bit. She can follow instructions to some degree...until I demand a little "too" much....then she runs away. :-)
Also...Amara is sporting her adorable new haircut! Her hair was just getting a little crazy...so we got it cut in early January! I haven't had time to blog her first haircut...but I am planning on it! I was SO afraid that she would lose her curls...but her hair has decided to stay somewhat curly/wavy...so we'll see! :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, those are your eyes. :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is my favorite! Amara's eyes aren't the easiest to photograph...they tend to squint when she smiles...this one I can see how pretty her little eyes are! :-)

Photobucket

And after a fun afternoon outside...and a little photo session...Amara was spent. :-)

Photobucket



2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Aw, Staci, what a beautiful post. The icing on the cake was the last pic.
I miss you!!

The Stasik Family said...

I NEVER thought i would want to get Julia's hair cut. But Amara's looks so adorable! Julia has been sporting the mullet look for awhile now... something to think about!