Monday, January 26, 2009

Crazy Love...

I love to read. I love to read, A LOT! But, over the last few years, I haven't been able to pick up many books...just because. Having little ones just didn't allow me to spare a few minutes of reading...so I just got used to reading Rainbow Fish & The Napping House...a few of my favorite children's books I might add. :-)

Anyway, Tim had purchased this book called "Crazy Love", by Francis Chan. It took him a while to actually start reading it...but once he did, he shared bits & pieces of what he was reading. I was reading something else at the moment so I wasn't sure I'd read it. But, then one day, I wasn't feeling very good...so I was lounging and picked up this book. I was hooked. I felt like I could relate to the author so much and it made me want to dig deep into God's word, study and just read his word. I finished Crazy Love in a matter of a few days and I can honestly say that my life has never been the same. Nor can it. This book tugs deep at the heart of humanity and creates a desire to live like Jesus and be all that you were made to be. So, on that note...I am recommending it to EVERYONE! Please, even if you don't love to read...it is an easy read, it's not long...but it is filled with so much awesome stuff. :-) I just ordered the teaching dvd today as I am going to be leading a small group of girls with this book & dvd guide. I am so excited!!!

You can go visit the website:
http://www.crazylovebook.com/

And my picture stolen from amazon.com...clearly identifiable by the "Look Inside" image. LOL! :-)

Photobucket

No comments: