Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bayfield Apple Festival

The Bayfield Apple Festival has always been one of my FAVORITE fall activities! It was so awesome to go again this year & be able to have my kids & Tim experience it! Although...with the little ones...it makes for a really long day! We had awesome food, saw some great vendors & really enjoyed making the trip with my whole family! It was rather difficult to navigate all 15 of us through the very large crowd! But it was fun!!!

Photobucket

The kids loved seeing the life flight helicopter from the hospital...
Photobucket

Photobucket

My sis & mom...
Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister Amy...
Photobucket

Madden & Carson...buddies!!!
Photobucket

Bayfield is along the Lake...it is so pretty!
Photobucket

All of my mom's grandkids...together in one place! They loved looking at all the boats!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Madelyn & Amara
Photobucket

Apples...yummy!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Makenzie was so excited to spend some of her money she had saved on this ridiculously, cheaply made cat. I said no...but Tim wanted to teach her a lesson about buying things for pure desire...even when she was warned that it could break, rip, tear...bottom line...it was cheaply made!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lesson learned...the stupid cat's collar/walking thing ripped off after about a 1/2 hour. What a piece of junk...but maybe she'll listen to us from now on!
Photobucket

Madden was having fun with Tim as he was swinging him all over the place...I tried to catch it...but my camera was put away...but I got the last one...sort of.
Photobucket

My mom & Kenzie.
Photobucket

We all stuck around a little longer than my other two sisters...so we took some pics as we were leaving...
Photobucket

Yummy Apple Cider...
Photobucket

My beautiful mom!!!
Photobucket

Handsome little man...
Photobucket

Photobucket

The other handsome man...seriously...he was doing this along the path. We all thought it was funny...but some passerby-ers were looking at us strangely...:-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

What a fun trip!!!

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

What a fun post! I love the story/pix about the cat and your husband jumping. He's fun!

Where did you get your blog layout? It's delish!!!:)

danemr said...

Hi guys. Love the pictures Staci! Tim your such a nut-job, but you got mad jumping skills.

Dan

danemr said...

If I didn't know any better I'd say that looks like the great Canadian Football star Milt Stegall jumping down the side-walk. GO MILT STEGALL!!!

That's for you Tim...

Dan and Steph said...

Staci, I can't believe how different Amara looks. Other than her beautiful curly hair, I don't know if I would have recognized her. Great pictures as always. Yes, Danny is Dumbo for Halloween, and he hates it. I'm hoping that the promise of candy will keep him in the outfit tomorrow.