Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We made it!!!

Well, we made it! And I must say that our children did incredible for such a long ride! We chose to leave in the morning on both days & that worked out well for us (getting a good night sleep) and for the kids. I'm not a good night driver anymore & the kids were fine driving during the day. Much easier! The DVD player is one of my new BEST friends! :-) I will fill in more details & post some pics from our journey soon! I have some fellow bloggers on my back for my lack of information and blogging. And in my defense, we have a S-L-O-W internet connection...so until that gets repaired & working correctly...I am very limited on my uploading, etc. right now! :-( But, I will post some pics soon! We're all doing well...we just miss Tim (A TON!!!) as he is back out in PA finishing up some work & will be coming back in a week or two. Hopefully, the lesser. :-)

1 comment:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Yay--glad to hear you guys got there safely :)