Friday, July 11, 2008

It's been a while...

I know...it's been a little while since I last updated my blog...but I promise I will be adding some updates soon! I've been very busy with work & I really want to finish up my editing from the last 2-3 weeks of sessions....especially before the next run of busy weeks comes upon me! :-) June was so incredibly busy for me...I'm very glad that I scheduled July & August better. I needed to space my sessions out a little more to help with my workflow & just to be a better mom & wife to my family. Plus, we have activities that we are involved in this summer & I have some training & photography courses that I am working on...so I have to pace myself or I'll be NO GOOD to anybody!

We've been really enjoying the warm summer days together as a family...hanging in the pool & all of that good, fun stuff! It's been really nice...Tim has been going into work around 5:00 a.m. or so & puts in 8-9 hours & then is home a little earlier to be able to spend time with the kids & I...plus with me having photo sessions & needing to work some in the evenings, he's here for me to pass on the parenting duties to. :-) THANK YOU, TIM!!!

So, like I said...I'll work on some blog updates in the near future...but for now...I hope you are having a great summer! :-)

~Staci

No comments: