Monday, May 05, 2008

We're back!

Well, we made it back safely! I have a lot of work to do to catch up & new work to complete from my trip back to Wisconsin. What a tremendous blessing it was to be able to go to Wisconsin to photograph my friend's wedding, but to also be able to spend 10 days with my family & also to have the amount of work I had while I was there. I know, I know...I need to post some FUN pics from when I was there. Hopefully soon, I can put together a big post of pictures of my fun trip! And Tim did come as part of my suprise from my mom! :-) We had a wonderful time! Check back some time soon for some pics.

1 comment:

NICK, JEN, AIDAN, DECLAN AND KODI said...

Glad you made it home, you must have been so tired, it seems like you were so busy with working and fun. Dana said you guys had a blast on Saturday, I am so glad you had your hubby with you I am glad they let him through the metal detector :)