Saturday, May 10, 2008

Poor little guy...

I know, I know. This poor kid! :-( He wanted to go outside & Tim just said, GO & he played outside like this for about an hour until I felt bad for him for looking so homely...but not until after I took a few shots he'll hate me for when he's older. haha.
Photobucket

All Madden needs in life is his doggy & his little einsteins rocket. Unfortunately, it fits well in his big sister's doll stroller. How nice...hey it goes well with his outfit. :-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

NICK, JEN, AIDAN, DECLAN AND KODI said...

These pictures are way to funny, he is so cute. Madden and Aidan would have a blast playing together.

We are the same way, people will stop over at our house and both boys are in a Dirty ( food, mud, etc) T-shirt with just diapers on. and normally the diapers are big and saggy :)