Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Outside Fun!!!

What a beautiful day we had today! Warm day, warm breeze...my kind of day! Of course the kids were outside all day long & in between a few errands we had to run...Madden & Amara managed to need their clothes changed twice! Between lunch, playing & more playing...they are SO messy! Amara takes her bibs off...so now we don't use them. She just uses her clothing to wipe her hands & throw excess food onto. (Sorry Mon & Jess...I may not have too many "unstained" clothes to pass along!) Anyway, their cousins Christopher & Andrew stopped by & of course...the kids get SO excited to play together...so back outside they all went. They have so much fun together! Even though they are older, they play very well together. I know how much I enjoyed being with my cousins when I was younger. And many of us are still very close! I'm so glad they are close & have lots of fun together!

Photobucket

Christopher is a jokester...so him & Madden are two peas in a pod!
Photobucket

And then there's the these two...they are both first borns & although they love to play together...they definitely argue about who's ideas they are going to use. They are SO funny! And they both know EVERYTHING! :-) Again, two peas in a pod...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Not sure what they were doing...but apparently they knew because they are doing the exact same thing...haha.
Photobucket

Makenzie & her Aunt Wanda...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My girlies & their flowers...:-)Yes, to them, Dandelions ARE flowers!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Running away as usual...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Madden's face looks like he was conjuring up some way to do something to Amara...
Photobucket

Photobucket

We LOVE sunny days!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Mangin Family said...

I am going to have to have a little chat with Miss Amara and I am definitely going to contribute by buying you extra strength spray-and-wash! ha!

Glad to have you guys home!

NICK, JEN, AIDAN, DECLAN AND KODI said...

What a nice day, I wonder if it will ever happen in Ashland? I don't think so, our boys birthdays are coming soon and I am not sure if I want to chance it and have the party at an outside location or just have it at home ( which means alot of extra work with cleaning the house)