Friday, May 16, 2008

Grace Christian School Auction

After backing up photos all day...I was putting together blog updates & I realized that I never posted pictures from Grace Christian's Auction. I had it saved as a draft on my blog...but never posted it. :-) Here are some fun pictures from our fun day! Makenzie's cousins, Christopher & Andrew came along, too. Fun, fun, fun!

All I can say is...YUM! The kindergarten parents were in charge of bringing in a batch of very delicious corn chowder. It was a lot of ingredients & a little work...but it smelled SO good & tasted even better. :-) Here is my pot o' soup.
Photobucket

Tim helping, too. He fried up the bacon to put in the soup. :-)
Photobucket

Don't know why the camera got turned on me, but I figured since I am NEVER in pictures...I would put it on. :-)
Photobucket

And, for those of you who want to try the chowder out for yourselves...here's the recipe!! :-)
Photobucket

The kiddos...
Photobucket

Little Roo
Photobucket

Makenzie with her tickets!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Madden with a lollipop...suprise, suprise. Of course that's what HE chose for his prizes. :-)
Photobucket

The auction guys...
Photobucket

Some of the people before the main auction began. We left before that.
Photobucket

Caricature
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Kid's Table
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some more outside fun...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Madden & Makenzie went head to head on the balloon pop machines...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Makenzie is the WINNER!!!
Photobucket

Makenzie & one of her best friends at school, Corissa.
Photobucket

Face painting!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christopher & Andrew were very funny...they wanted some star wars painting done...so they "drew" up what they wanted since the lady didn't really know how to paint it. :-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His shirt was funny...it said "Welcome to the Gun Show". haha.
Photobucket

Amara loved the popcorn...
Photobucket

So did Madden...
Photobucket

No comments: