Monday, April 28, 2008

Us...

Today, Tim & I are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary. We've been through so many awesome experiences & have had our share of difficult trials. Yet through it all, we've always kept our lives focused on God no matter how difficult or how wonderful things are going. He is the glue that has held us together this far & he is the only one who can keep us together for many more years to come. I love you, Tim, very much & I wish we could be together on our special day! (I miss you & the kids LOTS!!!) Thank you for always showing me how to love more than I ever thought I could. We are so blessed & our children are an amazing blessing that I know we both treasure beyond comprehension. Have a wonderful day & I'll see you soon! I've put together a small slideshow to honor our special day! Enjoy Tim & whomever visits our blog today! :-)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love the pictures! :)

Jenn Rickert

John and Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! I enjoyed the pictures too!!

John and Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! I enjoyed the pictures too!!

NICK, JEN, AIDAN, DECLAN AND KODI said...

Happy Anniversary