Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Madden...

Madden & I had a little playdate/photography date on Monday. :-) We went to the park, picked up Makenzie from school then stopped to take some photos. I have a lot of work going on & as stressful as it all can be...I still want to keep taking pictures of my little ones, too! It's a way for me to unwind when I'm stressed & it gives me a 1/2 hour break to edit a few in between other editing jobs. :-) Although I have a million other things to do right now besides updating my blog...I kind of needed to step away from the work & admire my cute little kiddies! Poor Makenzie is long overdue for her photo session for turning 6, however, her two front teeth are loose & the one has been literally hanging there for weeks! She looks a little silly. Sometimes her tooth is pointing out, sometimes it's back...you never know what you're going to get when she smiles...so I'll be excited to take her out for her 6 year pics once those teeth fall out!! Until then, here's a few of one of our other cuties...:-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

NICK, JEN, AIDAN, DECLAN AND KODI said...

Cute Pictures, he has amazing eyes, they will drive the girls crazy. The weather looks so nice there, our snow from our hopefully final blizzard is just starting to melt! What a fun day!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

I'm looooving the blue eyes!! :-D