Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Makenzie!!!

I am continually backing up my entire photo collection & in doing so, I am having fun reminscing over some of my favorite pictures of the kids. Because we didn't have a digital camera until after Makenzie was born...I only have from age 2 1/2 to 3 years old? I found these cute ones of her. Thought I'd share. I am still sorting through for the others. I'll share some of my favorites of them, too! :-)

Makenzie was 3 years old here. Madden was just few months old & I had attempted to take some pictures of them together. Well, it didn't go that well...but one of my favorite ones of Makenzie was during this little session. :-)
 

Makenzie was 4 years old in this picture. This was before our Thanksgiving dinner. :-)
 

This picture was when Makenzie was 4 also. This was her unicorn fairy costume on Halloween this year.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: