Thursday, February 07, 2008

Madden & his drawings...

Makenzie was sitting at the table doing her homework the other night & I was cutting out some craft projects for the kids & Madden said..."Mommy...Leo & Annie!" I looked over & saw these unbelievable drawings. :-) I know he loves to draw & he has been getting so good at drawing & coloring, however, this suprised me a bit because they look just like the Little Einsteins characters! :-) (And he went & got them & put them on the correct picture all by himself. What a goof!) A little later he decided to put colors on them & put blue shoes & a pink dress on Annie! I forget he is only 2 1/2. He draws so good for a little guy. He may just draw better than me...as I am not an artist. :-) This surely is a very special gift.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: