Saturday, January 12, 2008

WHOO-HOO!!!

Seeing that them Eagles gave us Pennsylvanian's NOTHING to cheer about this year...I'm HAPPY that my Packers are giving us some good stuff! I've conformed for love's sake to cheer for the Eagles...but nothing makes me happier than to see my true roots from good old Wisconsin playing some good football! I've always been a huge fan of Brett Favre...GO PACK!!!
Of course, no trip to Wisconsin is COMPLETE until we get some pictures with the cheese heads. Makenzie was able to buy one this past September when we were there, so she was pretty excited!
 

 

 

Take notice...that is not MY hand holding the cheesehead on Amara's head...is "someone else" somewhat of a Packers fan??? haha.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Mangin Family said...

you crack me up girl! I love looking at your blog b/c you never know what you're gonna get!!