Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I thought this would be fun!!!

I am really trying to go through some of my photos on my computer to organize & rearrange what I currently have to prepare for more photos this year! I found this photo in my family file & thought it would be fun to post it! It is my grandparents (my mom's mom & dad) and her & her sisters...:-) From left to right is Debbie (who had passed away when she was 7 years old), Cheryl (my mom), Carol (my mom's twin sister) & Lynn. I actually think this is one of my favorite family photos of my mom & her family because I love the color choices & the look of this photo. When seen in real life it is beautiful. I've been told that I look like my grandfather...I'll let you all be the judge. :-)

1 comment:

The Mangin Family said...

Holy Cow you do look a TON like your grandfather!! Now we know where you get your good looks from!!