Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This was the comedy part of the holiday show...Tim Hawkins...a Christian Comedian did one of the most hilarious comedy acts we have ever seen. We have seen many comedy acts & have gone to a few live comedy shows in the past...and it takes amazing talent to "keep it clean". He was absolutely hilarious! Tim's cheeks & jaw hurt so bad from laughing & I was laughing so hard I was crying half the time so I had raccoon eyes from my mascara. I would definitely recommend seeing him live if he comes to this area again!

The one picture below where he is walking along on his "twinkle toes" was his rendition of a parody song sung to the tune of the Backstreet Boys song "I want it that way...". Hence the "twinkle toes"...completely understandable now!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: