Wednesday, December 19, 2007

3rd Annual Cookie Swap!!

This past Monday night was my friend Steff's 3rd annual cookie swap! We have to make 1 dozen cookies for each person participating...this year there was 12 of us...plus we have to bring 1 dozen to share at the party. SOOOOO...with that being said...I spent all afternoon Monday making 13 dozen (actually 14 dozen...I'll explain in a minute) and package them all up in individual dozens. And I began the actual baking around 2:00 & the swap was at 6:30 p.m. WOW...did I cut it close! We had a great time & 3 of us girls there have children so each year Steff gets some sort of craft & the kids & us also decorate cookies, too. Madden was SO excited to go...he kept talking about the "cookie party" he was going to with Mommy & Makenzie. Makenzie loved it, too.
The other dozen was for the "girls night out" that my friend Karen does each year at her house...where we bring some or all of our presents & we wrap our gifts & have a "wrapping party". So, after the cookie swap...I dropped the kids off & headed to her house & didn't get back until 1:30 a.m. so I was tired!! But, I had a fun night. I love spending time with the girls & am very excited for our "Annual Christmas Party" we do each year with our group of good friends...which is this Friday. There are usually hilarious pictures from that night!!! And many we can't share. haha. Anyway, here are some of the pictures from the cookie swap!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: