Thursday, November 15, 2007

The end...

Well, my photography class on Monday nights has finally come to an end. I can't believe how fast 8 weeks flew by! This class focused more on how to use photoshop & covered some basic techniques in photography. I was a little frustrated during the first few weeks of class because I thought I would NEVER understand photoshop! It is quite confusing at first & I can sometimes look too much into things...being a source of my own misunderstandings! But, all in all, I learned a lot & although I wish I could say I have photoshop, it's on my christmas list...so I hope Santa is good to me!!! Below are a few files I worked on in my class with photoshop. Granted, I know the very basics & can't wait to discover so much more when I get photoshop for myself! One of the best parts of the class was printing off our prints in the amazing print lab at the school for our final project...so I walked away with six 11x14's of my children that I can't wait to matte & frame. :-)

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: