Sunday, October 21, 2007

Makenzie's 5 1/2 Year Fall Photos

I love FALL! And because I love fall, that means...I love fall pictures! I've been really busy lately, but I have really been wanting to get some new pictures of Makenzie for the fall. I took her out & we had a great time. I'm glad she likes to do the whole picture thing because her & I can spend time together while I get some updated photos of her! :-) I had gone out a few weeks ago & did some pictures ofthe kids playing at the park, but it was so hot out...we couldn't do fall pictures in fall clothes. :-( So, we got some good ones today. I took quite a bit & did some unique & different things with props...but I'll share the basic ones. :-) She sure is growing up!
 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love them! Send me some more to look at. Or are you going to put them on your website? SHARE WITH ME! Looking forward to them.

One of your girls!! said...

You are doing an amazing job with your photography. You have the "eye" and that can't be learned. Love you!