Thursday, September 27, 2007

We're Home!!

Well, we're home & we're all down in the dumps. When vacation is over & the reality of getting back into the grind of life sets in...we get a little down. :-)BUT...we had a wonderful time with my family & the kids had a lot of fun being with their cousins! My sister's wedding was beautiful & we partied it up like there's no tomorrow!! :-) I finally have my pictures all transferred onto my computer, but that's as far as I have gotten today. And I have some of my favorite t.v. shows starting their new season tonight...so the pictures will have to wait! Then we're having Amara's first birthday celebration this weekend...so maybe I'll have time to squeeze a few posts on before then. I took a ton of pictures...now comes the fun part...sorting through all of them & deleting the not so good ones! More to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you would have all your pictures posted and blogged by now. What's up with this? HAHA! Can't wait to see pictures from your vacation. It sounded like you guys had a great time.