Saturday, September 29, 2007

Of course, no trip to the beach can be complete without a few cute pictures!! :-) I actually had gone to the beach this afternoon to take pictures of my nephew Carson for my sister. We got some great pictures of Carson! I love them all! I don't know how she'll choose! I don't like to put pictures that I take for others on our family blog...but I'm an auntie bragging on my cute little nephew!! I've only included one picture...but I think it's cute of him. We got some great pictures of him on these rocks with the lighthouse in the background. Love them! Later on that day, we took some portraits on a black background with his hockey gear & jersey. They turned out really good! And of course we had to do my nieces, too! Unfortunately, I didn't get many of my kids during this trip to the beach, but the ones I did get were decent. At least they were all looking! I'm lucky to get that for sure! I actually think it may be the first one of it's kind! Maybe there is HOPE for christmas photos this year!! :-)

I love this little guy! He is absolutely adorable. And quite the charmer!
 

Makenzie had fun walking along this wall. It would be fun for any kid!
 

 

Makenzie loves her baby sis.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: